Interested in learning more about the
– Lethality: New digital crew display panels and electronics greatly improve the Abrams’ fightability and lethality. The
new ammo data link provides the ability to interface with advanced 120mm ammunition. The Low Profile CROWS provides the vehicle commander with a much-improved .50-caliber system. Embedded training provides continuous and realistic gunnery training for the crew.
– Survivability: Upgraded armor provides improved survivability. The SEPv3 is ready to employ current and future Active Protection Systems to defeat new threats and is fully linked to the fire control system, enabling the crew to detect and return fire.
– Power: Greater electrical power supports the demands of future technologies.
– Range: An under-armor, integrated, diesel APU increases energy efficiency and reduces vehicle signature.
– Mission Command: Multiple C4ISR upgrades improve situational awareness and provide joint interoperability.
– Sustainability and Reliability: Line Replaceable Modules (LRMs) replace the large LRUs of earlier generations to vastly improve reliability and diagnostics and simplify maintenance.